· Re: Checking firmware version of PS Vita before buying? Post by Kankertje » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:58 pm You can aproximate the fw if you check when the bundle was released and what was the latest firmware at that time, its usually 1-2 firmwares behind
· Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
· Hi, this video shows you how to check if a PlayStation Vita is working properly. So if you are looking to buy a used one and you are unsure if things like th...
· Download the PS Vita firmware you want to install (the one you want to upgrade to) from this website (in my case, I want to update to 3.36, so I will download that one).
Vita Hacks on Lower Firmwares (3.5x and below) If your PS Vita is running on firmware 3.57 or lower, you can manually update it to firmware 3.60 in order to run the HENkaku hack. Beware to not use Sony’s automated update system, as it will update your PS Vita to the latest official firmware, which is not compatible with HENkaku.
· If your firmware is corrupted or bricked this can be used to fix the firmware restoring it to its origianl state. and you dont have to update either! Update ...
School is a building that has four walls--with tomorrow inside.